Since Leadership 2025 was launched in November 2017, there have been a number of success stories for the participants, namely:
- The participants have the opportunity to have great presence in the sector media, specifically writing thought-provoking blogs on 24housing website. These can be found on the News and Views section of the website. The first cohort were profiled by Inside Housing magazine as leaders of the future.
- Ben Laryea, one of the participants from the first cohort is now a CEO of Ekaya HA, whilst Chyrel Brown has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer at One Housing. Samantha Herelle won the Professional of the Year award in the Women in Housing Awards in 2018.
- A number of participants have secured board positions and speaking slots at conferences and other networking events.
- Jehan Weerasinghe, one of the participants on the second cohort, has been promoted to Director of Innovations at Glasgow Housing Association.
- Alison Muir represents housing associations as a member of the Mayor for London’s Fuel Poverty Committee and Bunmi Atta has been appointed to the Skills for Londoners Construction Sub-Group.
See below the alumni members of Leadership 2025.